Japanese automaker, Honda has launched the new ‘Privilege’ Edition of its Amaze compact sedan in India. The changes are mostly aesthetic and the cars remains the same mechanically. The Privilege edition is based on the S(O) MT grade and is priced at INR 648,888 for Petrol and INR 773,631 for Diesel(both ex-showroom Delhi). The main highlight on the inside is the addition of the DigiPad touchscreen infotainment system which has been borrowed from the BR-V and the new City. Other interior changes include a privilege edition themed Beige seat covers and a centre arm rest for the driver.
Speaking about the Privilege Edition of Amaze, Mr. Jnaneswar Sen, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, “Our endeavor has always been to offer best in class features to our customers & we are happy to offer the Privilege Edition of the Honda Amaze with Digipad for advanced infotainment. The new edition with its enhanced value is a compelling offer for our Amaze customers and is available as limited edition.”
Changes on the outside include new body graphics along with a “Privilege Edition’ Emblem at the back and rear parking sensors for added safety. Mechanically the car continues to use the same 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol motor/ 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor and their is no update in this aspect.
Here are some Specs of the newly inculcated DIGIPAD touchscreen infotainment system in the new Amaze.
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port