Ford tried out the price-cutting route with the Ecosport to counter the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – an attempt which did help in keeping their compact SUV’s sales stabilized. But as evident from the blistering sales of the Brezza, buyers always prefer new content. Which is why the manufacturer has launched the Ford Ecosport Black Edition.
Available in both diesel and petrol models from Trend+ variant and upwards, the Black Edition will cost you Rs. 40,000 more than the standard variants. And for that, you get black body cladding, black grille, black 16-inch alloy wheels, black fog light bezels, black wing mirror covers, black roof rails and roof cross bars. Basically, black took over those places where it used to be either aluminum or chrome finish.The price list is as follows.
• 1L EcoBoost Trend+ – Rs. 8.58 lakhs
• 1L EcoBoost Titanium+ – Rs. 9.63 lakhs
• 1.5L Diesel Trend+ – Rs. 8.88 lakhs
• 1.5L Diesel Titanium – Rs. 9.34 lakhs
• 1.5L Diesel Titanium+ – Rs. 9.93 lakhs
• 1.5L Petrol MT Titanium – Rs. 8.74 lakhs
• 1.5L Petrol AT Titanium – Rs. 9.79 lakhs